Saturday 11 January 2014

Candy Crush - I wish I had invented it

I confess - I am an addict - to Candy Crush
and to all the new games that King.com keep producing
The last was Pet Rescue - not quite as good as Candy Crush
Today  - Farm Heroes Saga - perhaps the best yet.

I find them soothing when I am stressed
and useful when I am bored

I refuse to pay for any of the helpful things offered - I consider that cheating
But - I have paid - perhaps 3 or 4 times - the huge price of 69 pence - at the places where I am advised by my children - there is no other way to advance.

Now - I had a "Pooh Think".
Winnie The Pooh had "Pooh Thinks" and our family caught the habit

According to an article I read recently   - approx 66 million (66,000,000) people play Candy Crush
If they all pay - like me - 69 pence x 3  - that is approx  137 million pounds (£137,940,000)

In one article someone in the know estimates they make
$875,382 per day which is about half a million pounds a day

That is a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge amount of money

I so wish that I had invented it  - Don't you?



No comments:

Post a Comment