Tuesday 14 January 2014

What is your favourite shop?

Which is my favourite Shop?
Forget clothes and make-up.
Forget furniture.
Forget white goods and kitchen stuff.
Forget most food and drink- except that involving chocolate and cream.
What are you left with?
Books - Computer stuff  - Stationery
Hmmmm
Those are my 3 favourites.
But I have a mountain of physical  books and kindle books waiting to be read
and
I cannot find anymore excuses to buy any more computers or gadgets.
So -
if forced to pick one  - it would be - Stationary.
I can spend happy hours browsing through paper, pencils, pens, folders, notebooks, paperclips, tape, covers etc - so many things that I don't really need but would  be useful.
I love the stationers that are big enough to also stock storage containers - Oh I want to buy them all - they could all be useful.
and
It is always possible to find something that your really do need.
My essential buys today where -
a packet of paperclips
a packet of plain postcards
a packet of clear plastic folders - open on 2 sides
What more can I say?


No comments:

Post a Comment