Friday 17 January 2014

I love Photoshop

I know I am weird - but I just love Photoshop.
I have an expert son - who gives me tutorials on occasional visits home.
This is such a treat - better than any present.

It used to be - "A photo can never lie".
How wrong can that be now.

I can spend endless happy hours re-arranging people in a family group picture to get the best results.
In some recent wedding pictures - I spent ages re-arranging my hair which the wind had blown out of place.
We went for a walk to photograph the beautiful autumn colours, but the sun did not deign to come out.
So - I took the photos anyway and made the sun come out.

I love it because it is being creative
However - I think what I really love is the power it gives me
I can change people
I can change nature
A bit scary really.


I wish I could claim to have created this amazing image but I didn't. It came from
http://www.funnyjunksite.com/pictures/pictures/funny-photoshopped-pictures/page/43/
.

No comments:

Post a Comment